Can't reload saved game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't reload saved game

I'm sure this has been covered somewhere down the line, but I'm having great difficulty reloading saved games. I'm using Craddle mod and everything works fine, except this. Anybody have any suggestions?

There have been a few reports of problems with Cradle but I have not had a saved game problem I have had crashes when trying to save a game but not in reloading a game.

Try reloading from auto save. This has never been a problem for me even when crashing when trying to save. The only problem is that sometimes the turns to next advance in science may be mucked up and tile improvements that were completed in that turn show up as still under construction.

Comment

Hmmm..........you are only using Cradle right? The only thing i can think of is that if you have a few other mods installed it can become confusing as to which save game is the right save game(so i now specify a name when i save like 'Cra1.2Crom3025bc'). And sometimes there is a problem with save games in Multi-player(the same kind of things stankarp mentioned).
      When you save the game next, check the save file name and then exit and open the savegame file to see if it is still there, reload and see if things are ok?
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

So mucker any improvements for your situation?

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Mucker,

Link up to this thread for a possible solution

Your current game may not be salvageable, but download the attachments I have in my post (or from my site) to hopefully prevent future problems
          Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
          ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Working...
          X