MessageBox Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MessageBox Question

I've been twiddling around with SLIC and I'm getting the hang of it but I still can't get messageboxes to appear. The message appears under the message tab but not as a pop up. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Make sure you include the line 'Show();' in your messagebox code, otherwise it doesn't.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Yeah I have Show() as the first line. I just copied a message box from another file and changed it.

Comment

I've also had this happen occasionally. It would be a good idea to post the code (including the text message).

Comment

Is it set to fire at the same time as another messagebox? This can sometimes result in only one showing. Especially at the beginning of a game.

Other than that, as Peter says, post the code.
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Thanks IW thats exactly what it was.

Comment

Working...
            X