Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate ULTIMA Scenario (Medieval Era)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I think it is now time for some news items.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I'm working on it. I only have two hands...
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Locutus,

Thanks for adding it to the directory...... and the compliments

I hope that adding it to File Directory DO indeed help in making it easier to access because currently as I see it, it is a place where EVERYONE put EVERYTHING to it. It is not even within the ctp2 section but from the main Apolyton page - I had trouble finding the Dir before
        Well, perhaps it is still better than listing in forum alone...

I love war strategy and I like it challenging. So against computer AI, need to give it all possible advantages to make up for it's lack of intelligence. For this scenario I have to give computer units future units so that their attacks pack more punch and abundance of attacking units. Did many trials in unit placing during scenario building to ensure they attack me.

If you noticed, the ctp2 thumbnail is from civ3 map editor because it easier to copy from there!

-Gen. Maximus
        Heroes only rise from the ashes of destruction.

Comment

The Directory is very new. It was almost impossible to find a few weeks ago, it should be fairly easy to find now (the Files links on the main CtP2 section now links to the Dir) and it will be pretty much unavoidable in a few weeks months. So both in contents and in accessibility, the Dir should get better with age

For possible future scenarios, maybe you should consider using the Apolyton Pack as basis? It's AI is much better than the AI of the default game.

Yeah, I noticed the Civ3 thumbnail. It looks a little odd but oh well
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
          X