Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye candy idea

This maybe has been discussed before or something but

Wouldn't it be nice if you had just enslaved a city or bloodbathed it if ruins of the city would be where the city was like Ur, Nineveh, Chichen, Machu Picchu and millions of other cities

And one thing does someone knows a band named Rammstein??
    When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Re: Eye candy idea

Originally posted by ískallin
    This maybe has been discussed before or something but
    I think it wasn't discussed before, but I already thought of it.

Wouldn't it be nice if you had just enslaved a city or bloodbathed it if ruins of the city would be where the city was like Ur, Nineveh, Chichen, Machu Picchu and millions of other cities
    Actual I considered it a little bit more common. Meaning whenever a city is destroyed some ruins would appear afterwards. There is also an unused ruin picture in the *.zfs files that could be used as a tileimprovement. Unfortunatly this means adding a tile improvement. So this will be an option when we add tile improvements anyway like in the visible wonder mod.

And one thing does someone knows a band named Rammstein??
    I know them why do you want to know this?

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Re: Eye candy idea

Ruins are already party of my city expansion code.
      "Kill a man and you are a murder.
      Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
      Kill all and you are a God!"
      -Jean Rostand

Comment

Yup. It just needs an update to the CityCapture slic to raze the city and its surrounding suburbs (if neccessary).
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Because some of my friends think that Rammstein is not known outside Iceland!! I just needed aconfirm that they where wrong

Pedrunn do you have graphics for ancient city ruins?
          if you do could you post them?
          When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

Actually it look more like a city in fire. The graphics of th city expansion can be found in the City Expansion Thread
            "Kill a man and you are a murder.
            Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
            Kill all and you are a God!"
            -Jean Rostand

Comment

Working...
            X