Mod not working!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod not working!!

Help! Finally got a new computer!! Obviously had to install CTP2 and then this mod!! Love it! Now for the heartache, it won't run, been getting, "unable to find file UPUP158L.TGA" Comes up as soon as I hit "b" for settler at start of game. I do have XP Home. I hope one of you computer geniuses has a fix, hopefully something I screwed up that's easily fixed! Thanks in advance.

Vae Victis
    vae victis!!

Which Mod????

All of the main ones have been loaded many times - you may need to re-unzip the Mod and make sure that you have unzipped all the files.

Make sure you have made this change in userprofile.txt

Change
    DebugSlic=Yes

to
    DebugSlic=No
    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Sorry, Med Mod II, new version by Wes W. Did make the change in userprofile.txt. Will check again. Appreciate the response. Need all the help I can get!!

Vae Victis
      vae victis!!

Comment

Do you have the latest Activision patch installed?

Comment

If you get the new version, you have to get the picture and sprite zips as well from version 1, available on Wes's site: http://wes.apolyton.net
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Yes, patch installed. Downloaded 6 files plus mod swapper from Wes W web site. Unzipped all to ctp2 directory. Still getting unable to find .tga files. I must have screwed up somewhere. I had all this on my old computer, will have to boot up old computer and compare files I suppose. Thanks again for the input, all help is deeply appreciated!!......after some comparing, where is the folder, "med mod ii pics" suppose to be? I think I have that in the wrong place???

Vae Victis
            vae victis!!

Comment

Probably you unzipped the pics zip in the wrong place so just try to unzip it again.
              "Kill a man and you are a murder.
              Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
              Kill all and you are a God!"
              -Jean Rostand

Comment

Working...
              X