Someone PLEASE help me :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone PLEASE help me :(

I have been looking for a Sprite Viewer/Editor for about 4 hours now and I can't find ONE that works with CTP 2's .spr unit files

I think I am gonna shoot myself in the head.

Can anyone help me?

Originally posted by Timeline
    I think I am gonna shoot myself in the head.
    No, don't do this. There is no sprite viwer for CTP1/2 yet. Only a sprite maker, nothing more. So far as I know SirRalph looked into code given by the readme of the sprite maker, but so far no results and I don't know if he will look deeper into it, because he isn't actual interested in CTP2 anymore.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

thnx for the reply

Comment

As I said, there is no editor (yet), but the creator and readme is here
        Hypercam is here.
        Animation Shop Trial is here.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

yea thnx for your help earlier Wombat. Things seem to be coming comming along now

Comment

no don't talk to me about sprite views.

i am working on an editor and I fell like timline (with the guns and the heads).

the main problem with getting it working is that Activsion did not give us all the code for the sprite maker.

so as for now I am just concentrating on making a flc to ctp converter with optional plug in at a later date for the sprite decompiler.

I just got to find some source code I need.
            "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
            The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
            Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Working...
            X