No announcement yet.

the light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martin wrong end of stick were trying to get the ones from civ 3 and put them in ctp2
    ha ha ha
    "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
    The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
    Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Mc
      Martin wrong end of stick were trying to get the ones from civ 3 and put them in ctp2
      ha ha ha
      Actual I remarked that Harlan used some goods from Nordicus (3 or 4 or so). My other remark was that Civ3 has also a Great Library they gave it only a different name, in my opinion Great Library creates more atmosphere than just Civilopedia, therefore I use the CTP1/2 term. The Civ3 Great Library has also pictures for the single goods, my advice was to seperate these goods that aren't in CTP2 from the background, shrink them down and put them into a sprite add the shaddows and the antilization. Actual Harlan used the shrink down method to get goods of higher quality on the map, just do the same as Harlan did in Civ3 in CTP2. Maybe Harlan didn't include the original Civ3 Great Library images in his download, in this case I could put them on the ctpmodmaker's depot since Wes send them to me.

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

will you

last night I tried to integrate the fish into ctp2

and it work a bit to small but never the less it worked

next step the uranium
        "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

It is not as big as I thought just 108 kb, therefore I can attch it here.

-Martin
          Attached Files
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

thanks

Comment

Hi,

If you are looking for a complete list of Units, terrains, resources, city improvements, governments (this one is rather simple ), wonders and technologies along with their statistics, you should visit the official Civ 3 site and download the gaming aid available.
              "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Is that graphical?

Comment

Sorry Big Mc, I thought you were just looking for a complete list of Units in Civ 3.

I Guess I have missed something.
                  "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

thanks any way if you wnat to see what i am using them on go to the wonders visable thread close to the botom

Comment

BigMc, I have just noticed. You made the civ3 sprite number as 139.
                      And The number 126 to 150 is reserved to BlueO's sprites (And he does have 25 units in his Amod).
                      So as long as we havent nothing really big for civ3 units you should use the numbers from 176 to 197. Wich are the empty ones.
                      "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                      Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                      Kill all and you are a God!"
                      -Jean Rostand

Comment

pedrun

is it not easy enough for some one with you moding skills to click on the rename command

Comment

It just that i am using this number in my own modifications (yes, as one of BlueO units) and i was afraid that someone would want to use this same number in other modifications wich would cause a incompatibility among them.
                          But i guess this is very unlike to happen. :0
                          It was just something that for a brief moment worried.
                          Now i see that i am over-reacting.
                          "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                          Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                          Kill all and you are a God!"
                          -Jean Rostand

Comment

there not a mod there more like units for everybody to have and use as they like

Comment

Working...
                            X