Which Dipmod for Cradle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Dipmod for Cradle?

Just started playing with Cradle last night and really enjoyed it. My question is which dipmod are people playing with. 3.5 or 3.6? As it stands, Cradle runs under 3.5 and makes the computer more unresonable in diplomancy.

So, which do you prefer? I'm looking for a challenge but want to have diplomacy in the game as well.

Anyone run a game under 3.6? Does it run pretty good? Does the computer still attack?

Any feedback is welcome.

Bluevoss-
    Bluevoss-

Actual both version of DiploMod doesn't prevent the AIs from declaring on each other, because Dave turned the attack goal into a cold warrior goal, so if you are on cold war with one AI it will attack, for example you have only a cease fire and the AI is pissed of you it will attack, no matter if you signed it some turns ago. So from my point of view there shouldn't be a huge different in AI aggressivity between DipolMod 3.5 and 3.6 it is more frenzy that force the AI to attack the human.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Re: Which Dipmod for Cradle?

Originally posted by Bluevoss
      As it stands, Cradle runs under 3.5 and makes the computer more unresonable in diplomancy.
      Probably because you're lower on the rankings on Cradle. The lower you are, the less friendly AIs tend to be (in my experience anyway, didn't check the files for that). Just conquer you're nearest neighbour and the AIs will talk...
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
      X