No announcement yet.

if a SLICers has power over the mods...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if a SLICers has power over the mods...

...this is what he does with it (the attachment is not really interesting (latest alpha of PBEM H-H Diplo code), it's the icon next to it):
    Attached Files
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

[cut]
    if a SLICers has power over the mods...
    You'd have thought he could have persuaded them to correct his pluralisation...

Yahoooo!

Anyway, since when have we had an icon for the SLIC download?
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
      Jesus H Christ!

You actually did it.

*Liberal Showerings of Muchos Kudos*

You'd have thought he could have persuaded them to correct his pluralisation...

Yahoooo!

Anyway, since when have we had an icon for the SLIC download?

I WAS referring to the icon! Again, the PBEM thing is NOT interesting, it's crap. If you're lucky it doesn't crash but I doubt you'll be able to make agreements with it since I haven't implemented that part yet (just the UI and storage so far and even they aren't 100% done yet)

Comment

So far I tried the attachment twice, I am shure I will get a intact version when I use Get Right. But I think it is the *.gif file above. How much time needed you to make Marcos to upload it to the forums-images-attachment database?

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I knew that. Really I did. No, really...

*hides*

Its very nice.

You just had to attatch the PBEM slic to get everyone all excited. Couldn't attach an empty slic file with a nice lookattheicon comment in it, no, you had to attach the PBEM slic and make me blaspheme and get all happy and feel wonderful about the future of SLIC and CtP2 and mankind, and get that wonderful glowy feeling inside when something special happens. *mutter**mutter*
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

there there IW, look at how cool the icon really is. Id say thats something to get exited about

klaus

Comment

Originally posted by kaan
              there there IW, look at how cool the icon really is. Id say thats something to get exited about

klaus
              You are right Klaus . Unfortunatly if I upload a file all capital letters are replaced by small letters. But I don't want that the name of my files are changed, therefore I zip my files anyway.

-Martin
              Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
                So far I tried the attachment twice, I am shure I will get a intact version when I use Get Right. But I think it is the *.gif file above.
                Are you still having problems, Martin? I d/l-ed the file without problems, icon displays fine too...

How much time needed you to make Marcos to upload it to the forums-images-attachment database?
                Well, I told him we needed an icon for SLIC ages ago, but oddly enough it was only when I actually sent him a ready-to-use icon (a few hours before I posted that thread) when he actually decided to add something to the icon-database

I knew that. Really I did. No, really...
                You did? Oh, sorry. My mistake...

You just had to attatch the PBEM slic to get everyone all excited. Couldn't attach an empty slic file with a nice lookattheicon comment in it, no, you had to attach the PBEM slic and make me blaspheme and get all happy and feel wonderful about the future of SLIC and CtP2 and mankind, and get that wonderful glowy feeling inside when something special happens. *mutter**mutter*
                Nah, I know some poor bugger like you would fall for it, it was too tempting not to do it

Don't worry though, I AM actively working on PBEM H-H diplomacy. With any luck I can show some tangible results (i.e. (simple) treaties that actually work) pretty soon (let's say, a week? no promises though)...

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                  You did?
                  Ok, not really...
                  Don't worry though, I AM actively working on PBEM H-H diplomacy. With any luck I can show some tangible results (i.e. (simple) treaties that actually work) pretty soon (let's say, a week? no promises though)...
                  Ah well, a week I can wait I suppose.

still a cruel trick, heartless SLICer that you are grrrrr.

Comment

still a cruel trick, heartless SLICer that you are grrrrr.
                    Just seeing if you were paying attention Obviously you weren't

Comment

Working...
                    X