Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translation

Hey Everyone,

I bought a version of CTPII, but there is just one problem, its not in English. I am an exchange student in Taiwan, so the verison I bought was in Chinese. I can read a little bit of it, but not really enough to make the choices I want. Like one time I accidentally surrendured my entire empire. So if someone is really nice and wants to send me the data files, I would appreciate it a lot.
    ZigZac

Having a no smoking section in a restaurant is like having a no peeing section in a swimming pool.

I think I've done this before, I have it pre-zipped

Unzip into the english/gamedata directory. You'll have to rename it from Chinese I guess.
    Attached Files
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Part 2
      Attached Files
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I hope you got now two intact files otherwise Ben has to upload it to the Modmaker's depot. Maybe a needed addition to the Apolyton CTP2 DataBase, when Markos will have some time for it.

BTW, Ben it is now not a problem to attach files of a size of 500kb, so no need to split it into two pieces.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot Markos increased the size limit. I made the zips for when it was just a 200kb limit.

Oh well...

Comment

Working...
          X