Retiree CTP2 seeks new mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retiree CTP2 seeks new mod

Could someone help me understand what the different mods strengths and weaknesses are? I'm toying around with CTP2, having never really played it after learning the original AI was garbage.

I've seen talk of Cradle, but it seems cradle doesn't advance along research lines? Is that true?

What else is out there?

I'm primarily interested in single player action.
    I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. - Helen Keller

Damn, just got a "page not found" error on a huge long list of links.
    Anyway, most importantly: Mod Wrapup

Second most - the attatchment is a Cradle readme. Dave, why is only the French readme on your website?
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

*mutters curses*
      Attached Files
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

See Lucutis's thread in the other CTP2 forum. He sums up the differences between each mod and gives locations where each can be downloaded.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

LOL, two references to my post in the same thread, only one post apart. I guess I must have done something right (or Oerdin just felt like spamming )
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
          X