The infinite builds bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The infinite builds bug

Does anyone know if a mod has been created to fix the infinite builds bug? I'm speaking of the multiplayer bug which allows a person to build anything he wants in a single turn. It was this bug that almost single handedly killed the CTP2 gameleague so I'm kind of curious if this ever got fixed. Thanks.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I don't play much multiplaying but I look at your post, which got me thinking have you tried this on the multiplaying forum you may get some one who knows more about it.
    "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
    The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
    Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Try this piece of code it should attemp to fix it, but I have no idea if it works. As I don't play MP or have a network or something else I have no possibility to test
      it.

It should dectect if someone tries to rush buy something and if it is not the turn of the city owner, it should prevent one from rushing buy something.

HandleEvent (BuyFront)'MG_RuchBuyStop ' pre {
      if (city[0].owner != g.player) {
      return STOP;
      }
      }

To implement this code just open the script.slc and put the code above under the last line and start a new game of course everyone in this MP game must install this code. And finally start a
      game.

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
      X