submarine canyons? where do they go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• submarine canyons? where do they go?

Hmmmmm y'know I thought that the logical place for a submarine canyon would be in deep water.

But I can only place them on shallow water, or over continental shelf, and they don't look too good either, sort of like the edges of the tiles don't quite merge properly.

Whats up? Any ideas?

They don't exist in computer generated maps.

That what you see in map editor is probably a leftover from CTP1.

Comment

Why don't you make your own!

try downloading tile edit and giving that a go.
      "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
      The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
      Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

The problem is that the submarine canyons aren't finished. In CTP1 they are located between deep water and shallow water. And you wasn't able to place undersea tunnels on them. So far the CTP2 *.til file contains only one picture for submarine canyons. But they are in the documentation and in the Great Library.

So if you want to have submarine cannyons you should get the pictures from the CTP1 *.til file and modify them so that they will match into the CTP2 color scheme.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

having not got ctp 1 I never saw them when you done could you put them on the net.
          "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
          The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
          Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Working...
          X