No announcement yet.

For the Big Mc - Hurricanes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would you put your earth quake slic on the form I would really like to have a look at it.
    "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
    The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
    Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

I posted it in the Natural Disaster thread, and the new sprites thread as well. Here it is once more
      Attached Files
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

have you had a look at the regenerate function yet. The next step is to make the changes on a wider area.

I unzip and have a look at the earth quake slic code and get back to you at brake time to day (10.30)
        "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

i had a look, looks interesting you put Plagues in could use part of that for shadow mod i which i have had a hard time set bio infect off may be what i need.

back to forest fires
          good news is that if you teriform a tile into dead tile you can keep the improvments.

so far so good then i use the random tile selecter and then say if its dead with roada(new and un bildubl tile improvment chang to forest)

i should get paintshop tonight so i will have a go at a special efect.

Comment

If any one has had problems with the mod above like my new slic coding for nd huricane don't panic you haven't a virus or something I found a bug in it which kills your game after a few turns. I have started to get around it put a better one on soon

Comment

Working...
            X