Any events??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any events??

Is there any file in the CTP2 database that i could edit to how the game developes - like 'events.txt' in Civ2 ToT??

No events text file, but even better (once you learn it) is SLIC, the in-game scripting language that can do loads of cool stuff, as demonstrated in the Activision scenarios, and the numerous mods for downloading.

If you email Locutus enough, he might get on with his easy-guide to it, so non-programmers can learn it without 3 months of torture like myself and Martin went through
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Cheers for that, i just e-mailed him.

now just gotta wait + see

Comment

He hasnt finished it yet I beleive, but there is plenty of examples of code around, dig at the Activison scenarios, look at the documentation here ...

Have fun
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I am learning slic at this moment and all I do is chase the bugs around I looked at the help file on the apolyton web site and this has help a bit.

the big mc
          "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
          The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
          Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Working...
          X