thanks and free new units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks and free new units

i want to say thanks to all the people that have make it possible that i can make units for ctp and ctp2

i will be make soon it possible that my new units are in the net . a space blimp ( weltraumzeppelin.de ) , plane , car , lkw , tanker, star wars etc

i also be able to make other units if somebody wants one ,mail me , i will do what i can

so long

from nobody,because nobody is per...
    thanks to all soldiers in all the wars that they have given me the freedom to speak and write,like the germans,english,austrians and russians in the napoleonics wars,like the france,english,american and russians in ww2
    and thanks for all the losers for losing.
    soldiers dont make mistakes ,political does

Re: thanks and free new units

Originally posted by law
    i want to say thanks to all the people that have make it possible that i can make units for ctp and ctp2

i will be make soon it possible that my new units are in the net . a space blimp ( weltraumzeppelin.de ) , plane , car , lkw , tanker, star wars etc
    Wow. When? this sounds really good if you are willing to take requests. No-one has really been making units for CtP2 we are limited to what we have.

I would be willing to web-host any sprites if you want.

and I would also be happy if you could maybe look at doing some sprites for a Lord of the Rings scenario. I can't find any decent graphics of trolls, orcs, ents, hobbits etc...

Thanks

Ben
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

it is 6:00 am and i am drunken , but what you say inspired me
      didnt you german=?
      ich hab auch bock auf talisman krempel ,es dauert wohl etwas aber früher oder später (3-4monate) vielleicht
      maybe3-4month but i will try
      may the force be with you
      law
      thanks to all soldiers in all the wars that they have given me the freedom to speak and write,like the germans,english,austrians and russians in the napoleonics wars,like the france,english,american and russians in ww2

Comment

[SIZE]Originally posted by law[/SIZE]
        didnt you german=?
        Actual Ben is British I am German. (Aber das klärt sich sobald Du dich ausgerauscht hast) Here in Germany we have 3-4 month time until Civ3 will be available here in Germany in German, too. I don't know when they started the to translate the game. But it looks that they made it difficult, but they should do this task better than last time. If I will buy Civ3 I expect a bug free and finished version of Civ3, from a small glance into the Civ3 forum it looks that the game is avarage, but not so fixable.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

yeah
          i have make a troll (green with an axe) and a skelett(with schild and sword) but only five picture sprite,that means without death and victory and walking animation , That goes very fast,where want it ? i have thought about 42 units with low animation for each race! a friend of me a very enthuast about "lord of the rings " scenary , i dont know lords of rings , i know other fantasy saga and so i dont know what are needed for rings of lord figure,a magier ,elf ,hoblin i think , something else?
          live long and proper
          law

Comment

Originally posted by law
            yeah
            i have make a troll (green with an axe) and a skelett(with schild and sword) but only five picture sprite,that means without death and victory and walking animation , That goes very fast,where want it ? i have thought about 42 units with low animation for each race! a friend of me a very enthuast about "lord of the rings " scenary , i dont know lords of rings , i know other fantasy saga and so i dont know what are needed for rings of lord figure,a magier ,elf ,hoblin i think , something else?
            live long and proper
            law
            wow, cool
            I was thinking:
            dwarf
            elf
            hobbit
            goblin / orc
            troll
            ent (cross between troll and tree)
            skeleton - good one

that is about it for now Maybe more later.
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

ist es gut
              is it good

Comment

I have received your email, and I will look at the sprites when I get a chance. Thankyou!

One more thing, do you still have the original *.tif files you made the sprites from? They will be very helpful in making small changes.

Comment

Wow, looking good!

The skeleton is slightly to the left of the centre, the troll is very green but I like them all. The plane and the car are very good! Could you send me the *tif files so I could change them a bit?
                  Thanks a lot, they really are nice.

Ben

ps. sorry I do not speak german

Comment

hello
                    hope you like the tifs
                    i have make much more
                    where want it
                    i have make a n actec city , castle , capitol,kreml
                    starwars snowspeeder,xwing,awing,falcon,t16,at at
                    star trek shuttle ,war bird,enterprise d,
                    a tornado,harrier,lancaster,harrier,leopard,zeppelin

Comment

aaa yes
                      i make a second skelett ,better tosee
                      and the car was no austin ,it was an aston,sorry

law

Comment

Fantastic

Comment

Thought this might generate some more enthusiasm...

Here are the sprites that law has emailed me so far:

1. Troll (recoloured)
                          2. Original troll
                          3. Guy with bullet-proof vest?
                          4. Space blimp
                          5. Skeleton
                          6. Plane
                          7. Tank
                          8. Aston Martin
                          9. APC

Looking good methinks

If you want any, email myself or law, and we'll get them to you. As soon as I figure out how to upload stuff to my website, they'll be there t
                          Attached Files

Comment

law you said tornado have you got a small hurricane some were it may be good to make a mod around so you can have a natural disaster.

the big mc
                            "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
                            The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
                            Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

I always do this have an idea one second after I post something

I fell a bit cheeky but I have a requests would you make an alien for my future mod if your not to rushed of your feet.

the idea I had was of a human like fuzz ball but with two sets of arms.

also feel free to go to the change barbarian units and give me ideas about barbarian modification.

the Big Mc
                              "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
                              The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
                              Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Working...
                              X