Medieval Pack II v2.0 beta: Crusade!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medieval Pack II v2.0 beta: Crusade!

Attached here is the "short" version of the Crusade! beta. It contains all the text files needed for the mod, along with a new readme which explains all the changes contained in the mod.
    The new pictures and the Stonehenge avi are not included. Hopefully I will regain access to my webpage soon, where I will post the full version of the mod.

In addition to the changes mentioned in the readme, I have made changes to the Granary and all post-Renaissance age improvements.
    The Granary and Food Silo no longer cost one gold per citizen, but have set upkeeps. Their effect has been reduced to 25%, and their production costs raised to 500 and 2000, respectively.
    For the other improvements, production costs have been raised by 33%, and upkeep reduced by 33%, except for gold improvements, which remain unchanged.
    Hopefully this will fit the AI's style of play better, which they seem unable to alter to fit the game situation.

Also, I fixed the bug which allowed the Cog to travel in deep water, and fixed the bugs in the agecitystyle.txt so that all of the sprites are now used.
    Attached Files
Working...
X