Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what scenarios are on the drawing table???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what scenarios are on the drawing table???

what scenarios are on the drawing table???
    is sombody making a worldwar2 scenario????

Kári
    Egill Skallagrímsson killed his first men 7 years old after losing a hokky game
    he made his first poem 2 years old....he was a icelandic

I have a project to create a scenario of 4 civs (Romans, Japanese, Egyptians and Zulus) where everyone of those civs have specific units to all ages. It is already organized on paper and i have the code made by locutus. So i just need to start coding. But lately I am having few time since i have plans to release my mod soon (finishing playing the second Beta).

Dont we already have a WW2 scenario already?
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

go on Pedrun

I look foreward to play that scenario

the WW2 scenario that we have is only the invasion of France
      i wont Afrikakorp,Eastern front,Pacific theatre,Battle of Britain
      and the other stuff

Kári

Comment

No scenario yet, but I am working on a new mod: GoodMod. There are some things left:

Features:

-New goods
        -Good tiles acts also as tile improvements by creating on every good tile a tileimprovement, unfortunatly creation process is very slow therefore I will provide some savegames and maybe a worldmap for GoodMod.

Things that are left

-Minor modifications on the Great Library are left
        -Start Popup Meassage for the Mod rhules
        -Pre Pillage warning, because of a bug that causes a crash if someone is trying to pillage an unowned tile improvement, maybe I skip it if I am not able to bring this to work, but asimilar code be work as war start warning
        -Maybe a pillage prevention code if the AI do pillaging unowned tile improvements.
        -Four good sprites I want make better ones for these last four

Theese thinks could be done in a few days if I am not testing TileEdit. By the way this little program will us allow to make new, different mods: New terrains and new tile improvements.

I thought of a scenario like the Seven Samurai scenario a mission campain. Maybe it is possible to create such a scenario on a random generated map. Create here a location and create there a location.......................................... ................................

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

brilliant go on with it

wich good will it be?????

Kári

Comment

Working...
          X