What new mods are in development?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What new mods are in development?

I'm just curious as to what new mods are currently in development. Could those developing them please post here, so we can look forward to them with anticipation.
    Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
    Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

I'm making my own mod. I am almot sure that I will make it public but maybe i even wont (still thinking). Currently i am playng the second game with it seems that is all ok. The only thing holding me back is the GL (what is almost ready). It is called Absolute State because istead of governments it uses economic Systems Although it does not change a thing the only problem is that makes me crazy enact to Democratic govs if you truly rule your civ as a dictator. And it covers all ages. Has about 145 units all hardly organized. Every one of the 9 ages has the same amout of warfare units at the same category(Except the Industrial and Diamond Age because of timeline and sprite problems), uses Militia Units, Elite Units, Wonder Units, Frenzy AI, Unit Updater and diplomod.

PS: I never really told anyone about the mod( Except BRA_TiTaN). So i am using some codes made by others without telling them and the bases of the mod was MM2. If someone feel uncomfortable about me using your files just tell me.
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

Working...
    X