CTP2 Images from the GL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTP2 Images from the GL

All the CTP2 unit, advance and building images from the Great Library are now available. I uploaded them last night to my page:

I send a email to MarkG so he can the files pick up from my page.

I hope he will do it soon, because he promissed Dale to post his mods for two weeks. (Just a small complaint.)

-Martin

Edit: Fixed the link above. I forgot to add the d for download to the name. Therefore you should avoid handtyping copy and paste is faster and saver.
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Hey Martin the link is wrong, try this:

Comment

Re: CTP2 Images from the GL

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann

I hope he will do it soon, because he promissed Dale to post his mods for two weeks. (Just a small complaint.)

-Martin
      ...and I've been waiting for Cradle to be posted for about that amount of time.

If my site has the room, you can post it there - but I'm running low...
      Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
      ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

I got 404 errors when I tried to access the Ctp2 units and buildings.

Comment

Now it should work. Next time I uese notepad instead of composer to edit my page. By the way the German version of this page was already OK.

-Martin

Comment

From what I can tell, none of the links on the English version work. I cannot even link to the German version of the page.

Comment

Updated and it works for me.

I fixed above again the link. I didn't wanted to see the source code of this *.htm file.

But it should work now I tried every link on both versions. I started downloading and aborted it. No problems for me. Now you should find on my page this:

Last Updated: 10. 6. 2001

I aslo added the links to the other parts of my page to the botom and fix at the top something of the layout (darn composer). Now you should find the links at the top and at the bottom.

And now here is the link to the German version:

By the way I removed the German and English versions of Citymod1. I needed the space for my CM2 Image Mod Pack. That is a CityMod2 image add on for the Great Library. New tech and building images to fit the CM2 age pattern.

-Martin

Comment

Thanks for posting this stuff, Martin. I hope to use the Ctp2 Rifleman pics for the Medpack.

Comment

Thanks Wes for the reply. I am happy that it works now for you and of course for other people.

Comment

Working...
                  X