How do I Alter Contents of Huts ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I Alter Contents of Huts ?

I am new to altering game files..I have some minor altering experience...Map size...Government files....

Is it possible to alter What is found in a Hut..(Ruin)..or maybe increase potential..say more chance of Gold, settlers, science or units...or maybe increase amount of gold found..or even say find 500 PW points..

Where I am going is this..(I know..I Know..I chase too many Rabbits!!)..Heh Heh Heh

I want to maybe make it where you open a ruin(Hut)..and say make it an action similiar to what happens with a Feat of Wonder..Like I open a ruin (Hut)..and I get increased production for 25 turns..by 15% or something like that.

Is this possible?

It doesn't seem too far fetched?

I would like make it where I could open a ruin..and all civilizations give a city to you..or all civ's give you 25% of there gold..or all cities give you 25% of there PW stash...

I am like i previously stated..new to this..but I am hungry and I will chase this rabbit..unless someone offers me a wee bit of advice!

Thanks

Troll

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Ok..1 other thing..like I said...I am new..if you respond, could you also give me the path I need to follow..as in C:Activision/ctp2/data/..or what ever the path is...
    Thanks!!

BTW..Attention all modders..

You are safe from me outdoing anyone...

Troll

Comment

Risks.txt contains settings for various hut and Barbarian attributes. You can't really use it to specify special things like feats, but it can alter some of the things you want to do.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by WesW on 02-18-2001 12:25 AM
        Risks.txt contains settings for various hut and Barbarian attributes. You can't really use it to specify special things like feats, but it can alter some of the things you want to do.

Ok Wes..Thanks..
        Now..work with me a little please...

If I were to put a string in Feats.slc...along with adjusting feats.txt...say....something like...FEAT!..First person to find 10 advances in ruins!..I could write a line that maybe..(just thinking outloud here..(..the person getting this feat would recieve and additional 20% boost in science for next 25 turns.

I may try this tommorrow..I am again just asking, as I may be nothing more than a MAD SCIENTIST MODDER-WANNA-B!!!!

Thanks for any/all help Wes!!
        Keep up great work!

Troll

The Forum Fur Flyer

Comment

Working...
        X