Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone has M113 personal carrier sprite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone has M113 personal carrier sprite?

Does anyone has M113 personal carrier sprite? I am trying to add modern personal carrier to the game.

I second this request.

------------------
    History is written by the victor.

Comment

might try 'wartoys' web site. believe have some graphics there of pers carriers ... not sure if usable as 3-d, will check whats there if you don't have time.

jsnider

believe this is web link or can get to via povray web page
      http://members.nbci.com/rfx1/index.html

Comment

Thanks JSnider, The site was great! I will try to make use of it. Too bad they don't play CTP 2 otherwise we will have plenty of new modern units!

Comment

Wow, that site is fantastic! If anyone needs 5 facing sprites for WWII, modern or sci-fi scenarios, this is definitely the place to be. The only thing that's really missing is shadows (and in most cases attack/movement animations, but those aren't really vital IMHO), but those can fairly easily be added, or just left out altogether. All that's needed to convert the files on this site to sprites is a program like PSP's Animation Shop that can read these animated gifs and convert the relevant frames to tifs (and of course the MakeSprite Utility that's in the file database).
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Thought folks might like it ... if looking for 3-d graphics wouldalways rec start a povray sight ad check some of the links from there .. a wealth of potential via that. If someone wishes to get into 3-d cheaply would suggest povray fronted by moray (just my view), i've used others but these two are just as good.

jsnider
            http://www.povray.org/

Comment

Working...
            X