X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omni's World

Hey Rich,

How's the huge map project going?

Rich, Harlan, What source maps are you guys using for for your map conversions. I have a scanner but am having problems finding a suitable world map that doesn't fall along a bad crease line.

Flash
    Flash
    Ἐí ἀñ÷ῇ ἦí ὁ ëüãïò, êáὶ ὁ ëüãïò ἦí ðñὸò ôὸí èåüí, êáὶ èåὸò ἦí ὁ ëüãïò.
    the Moderator of the World Creators

It's going but I've snagged lately with exams and practicals. But tonight I am continuing I've completed 90N to 40N. The map that I'm using for this is a digital one from Cornell. It has the geologic, topographic and geographic information on separate maps which can I am combining. Not the quickest way to map something, but I feel the map will suit most peoples needs. The only problem that I have is that the map is set using more tile types than I have available. From that then there is a slightly higher amount of forests. Not a bad thing and something that can be corrected by each individual mapmaker. As for the map that Harlan and I are using, it's a map of the eastern world and if you do a search in the creation forum for bmp2ctp2 you'll find the map. I guess I could put it in the db... hmmm... okay tonight after my practical I'll place it there for people to use.

Rich

Comment

Is the sourse map on line at Cornell and what is the link Please
      Flash
      Ἐí ἀñ÷ῇ ἦí ὁ ëüãïò, êáὶ ὁ ëüãïò ἦí ðñὸò ôὸí èåüí, êáὶ èåὸò ἦí ὁ ëüãïò.
      the Moderator of the World Creators

Comment

Working...
      X