City expansion mod (normal game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City expansion mod (normal game)

CDoes anyone knows if is it possible to add the city expansion from BlueO to the normal game or it only works for scenarios?

I tried but the game crashes when starts loading, I got these error messages:
    (translated)
    Ctp2.exe caused an error in (unknown)

/Game closes followed by the next error/

Ctp2.exe caused an error in KERNEL

/game closes again.../

Any ideas?

------------------
    "For each side the only acceptable outcome was the Total elimination of the other..."
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Carlos113 (edited January 31, 2001).]</font>
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

So... nobody knows? oh well, I will keep trying then!
    I will never give up! (until university starts next week at least )

------------------
    "For each side the only acceptable outcome was the Total elimination of the other..."
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Comment

... after some trial and error, one reinstall and more trial and error it worked, it seems that this game doesn´t like me... it allways crash after making some changes!

Thanks for answering wombat!

------------------

Comment

I have the mod in the default game files and have not had any errors. I can only suggest:

1. Make sure you have the 1.1 patch
        2. Make sure it is properly installed, with all graphics in their correct places, in my opinion the readme for the city expansion on its own is not the clearest of all readme files (sorry)
        3. If all else fails, reinstall the game and try again.

Other than that, I dont know...

Ben
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
        X