Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Takers for Chinese Civil War Secario Alpha?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Takers for Chinese Civil War Secario Alpha?

I put my batle of marathon project on hold to deal to start a chinese communist wars scenario. It starts in 1949 and runs by week. There are 6 civs, Nationalists, Communists soviets, Un Occupyers (Japan and Phillipines and Hong Kong), N and S Korea. It this rings your bell ill e-mail it to you, but soon ill ship it to be put on King Arthur's. Please tell me what you all think.
    "It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."

Way is the Marathon one on hold?

Comment

Sounds like a cool scenario. Can't wait to check it out.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by OmniGod on 01-21-2001 01:43 PM
        Way is the Marathon one on hold?

im starting it as soon as i finish this one. i started it before your map came out, and i can't live witha few oartial successes. I've failed too many times at ctp and ctp2 mod-making
        "It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."

Comment

Sure, Ill have a look for you. Send it this way
          dheardie@hotmail.com

Or do you have a URL?

Comment

it may be a few more days, i just really screwed it up!

Comment

Working...
            X