Any map requests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any map requests?

I've sent a couple of maps in to OmniGod to be posted: One based on Terry Pratchett's Discworld books (which is a partial scenario), and another based on a 1565 map of the world by Paolo Forlani (with all its inaccuracies, such as depicting N. America as being connected to Asia, and putting Australia at the south pole). I'm also getting ready to put the finishing touches (starting locations) on maps based on Middle-Earth and Michael Moorcock's Elric books.

Since I've discovered that with a decent graphic file of a map and the help of bmptoctp2, I find this rather easy and fun, I thought I'd offer to do maps, if anyone has any requests (and can point me to a graphic file).

Greece and Ionia Please

Also, Eurasia

I am very greatful
    [This message has been edited by Chris B (edited January 11, 2001).]
    "It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."

Comment

South East Asia, please. The Vietnam war, Thai-Burmes etc.

Comment

South East Asia / North America is on it's way. Just tied up in acedemic things...

Rich

Comment

I have started working on a map of the Greek isles, as requested. I'll post here when it's finished.

Comment

Email me a copy and I'll put it up with all the other great CTP2 maps. With credit to you of course

Rich

Comment

can you make a map of Earth present with dimensions 4 times the gigantic size map for 30 empires. Thanks

Comment

bladerunner - OmniGod and others have found that anything larger than 210 x 420 will slow the game down too much.

I did make a North American map awhile ago, and that's available on OmniGod's King Arthur website if anyone is interested.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I would love a gigantic (big as it comes) map of Europe including Scandanavia, Russia back to the Urals and North Africa (For Egyptians or Hebrews)

Where do I go to download more maps? Where is OmniGod publishing them? Perhaps such a thing exists already???
                  *hopes*

Comment

There is a "Gigantic"-size map of Europe, including N. Africa and as far as the Caspian sea at Omni's site. It's on the Links page, but to save you the time the URL is http://ctp2.homestead.com

Comment

Good idea on the Elric maps. How about a Dragonlance and/or Forgotten Realms map?
                      "The Tyrant dies and his rule ends. The Martyr dies and his rule begins."
                      -Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

I guess U know your stuff salvius. I have no clue how to make the utility work. Could you put something in my crash course thread here please?
                        "It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."

Comment

Salvius, OmniGod How about the South East Asia map?
                          Really can't wait to get my hand on it. Hope you guy
                          don't forget about it.

Comment

Whats the current Satus of the Greece, Agean, And Ionia Map. U mentioned starting it a while ag. What hapened?

Comment

Asia/ North America map is coming, but I just finished the exam period and I have to get the database ready for apolyton. I'll find time but give me about 2weeks. That's a hopeful day

Rich

Comment

Working...
                              X