Request for med-mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for med-mod

Can someone give me a run-down of whats included in the med-mod? Also, if its not too much can you guys make it so the nuclear sub and interceptor aren't obsolete so soon? With the interceptor, the very next advance after it makes it obsolete. Kinda silly if you ask me.

Kormer, there are 147 posts specifically about that mod. Did you read those at all?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

That thread is out of control, I think there is another 200+ thread relating to the med-mod before that one too. Seeing as how I'm not involved with the project I haven't kept up with things, hence the request for a summary so I could see whats being done and if I had any ideas to contribute.

Comment

Once the beta is out, I would be very grateful if someone would volunteer to go through the text files and document all the major changes and their effects on the game. I have tried to mark them in certain files. Other things like unit abilities and the tech tree will be available either through the GL or the charts which I will ship with the mod.

If you want to take the time to do this, let me know, and I will work with you on it.

Comment

Working...
        X