Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Increase advances exchange between AIs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase advances exchange between AIs ?

How could we increase advances exchanges between to AIs ?

My idea is that if 2 AIs collaborate on science research, they both become stronger and so the game could be more difficult.

Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

you can adjust this from the diplomacy.txt
    but you might not achieve much cause the ai is not easy to "make friends"....

Comment

I still haven't seen an AI build diplomats. I have been looking at the text files to figure out why, but I can't

Strange, but when I played first time on easy level (1.11) Canadians sent me one of their diplomats and made an embassy in one of my cities. But it was only one time...

------------------

Comment

In my current game, impossible 8 civs, the AI is always sending diplomats to my cities. They also ask for techs and everything. The AI also caught up in techs pretty fast with me in a science treaty. Either they are trading with each other or cheating.

Comment

I would like to see this too. The problem is that the AI does not make embassy's with each other. The reason for that is that they don't build diplomats. I still haven't seen an AI build diplomats. I have been looking at the text files to figure out why, but I can't.

Do anyone know of a solution to this?

Comment

Working...
          X