new world map needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new world map needed

the world map that comes with the game is a mess. It is way off and i was wondering if anyone has started to edit it and would like to share it. I am working on a fix and should be done soon. Mark is there a way to post it on your site for those who want to try it?

thanks

request to everyone: before starting a thread requesting something or asking a question, do a search to see if it already exists or if it has already been answered....

Comment

I have to agree Markos. Perhaps you could put a sticky thread up for the newbies explaining that. It seems the redundant questions and multiple forum posts of the same thing, has been a little worse than normal in the CtP2 areas.

I'm not suggesting everybody do what I did, spend 3 days reading every post in every thread in every forum, but how hard is it to scan the thread topics for the last 60-75 days?

BTW, reading every post was a good way to gather valuable info, the least of which was who the key players and mod makers were. Man was that a looong time ago.

Don,
      CtPMaps (Hosted by Apolyton)

Comment

Working...
      X