Need help finding files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding files

I'm trying to make a modpack with graphics from the original CTP, but when i looked in the ctp/default/graphics/pictures folder, i couldn't find any of the ones i needed. I did a maximum install. If anybody knows where I can get these (im interested in the ones for units, please help me out. Also, I sold the game to someone and have it back on loan. the sooner the better.
    Thanks.
    -CB
    "It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."

As of right now, we can only use the Sprites from CTP1. The ".tga" files from the picture folder do not exist because they were hard coded into the executable file of CTP1.

I wish someone who has the ear of Activision could convince them to release those tga files to those of us who wish to use them.

Comment

I guess the only way to get those tga files would be to take screenshots from CTP1.

Comment

BUMMER!!!!!
        Thanks anyway, though
        "It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Paul on 12-10-2000 04:47 AM
          I guess the only way to get those tga files would be to take screenshots from CTP1.

Damn.
          I have written to a couple of the Activisioners we worked with on the A-team, so maybe they will decide to do something if enough of us want the tgas available.

Comment

That would be most excellent, WesW.

Comment

Working...
            X