Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW!!! Scenarios and Maps Posted

Hello fellow civers...

Since I seem to have an infinite amount of time, I've been acquiring scenarios and maps for CTP2 and posting them on my website. I will keep this thread going until Markos and Dan can get their download site up. So as stated in the subject we have some new posts...
    http://pcouw.homestead.com/games.html

The newest is by fellow apolyton forum dweller and fellow Canadian Thaddeus Alexander. Submissions include:

North American Scenario v1.0
    Created by MrFun, this scenario is about what else, colonizing North America... not from Europe though... maybe that's to come.

Dawn of Civ Scenario v1.0
    Player1 is the Phonecians and the map is a flat map by Thaddeus Alexander. Might be a few things to work out to make it work perfectly but til then you can tweak it according to his txt file.

The maps listed include:

World Map by Palpatine 28civs
    World Map by OmniGod 14civs 210x150

Previewing right now is

North Atlantic Map by OmniGod 8 to 31 civs 210x300

That's all I have for now but I'll keep you guys updated with what I'm emailed... and if you have anything and would like to share it with the rest of the forum email it to me.

Omni
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by OmniGod (edited December 06, 2000).]</font>

To you, Omni and the other map creators - thanks for the early Christmas gifts.

And everyone please note - I will post a North America Review topic under Creation section if anyone wishes to let me know what they think of my map.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

New this day on Omni's CTP2 download site includes the finished and long anticipated North Atlantic Map 210x300 along with some scenario starts... please note though that these are still in need of massive testing so feel free to drop comments off on these maps, in a new thread that I'll start in a minute

North Atlantic Map/Settler Start (14 civs)
      Colonization Scenario Start (15civs)
      North Atlantic 30 civ Scenario Start

Enjoy

Omni

Comment

Working...
      X