Adding descriptions to GL. How??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding descriptions to GL. How??

I wish to add new advances,units etc to the game...but I am having great difficulty with the GL entries.I can get them to list but how do I get the gameplay ,historical requirements etc to show. What files do I need to edit and how? I have made a GL.txt entry,now how do I add it?

------------------
    I'm not paranoid I KNOW they're watching me
    EdCase
    EdCase

With my modifications, I simply changed some stats and manipulated other features - I have yet to add something new.

With these changes I made, I successfully added the new info into the Great Library. I checked and rechecked to make sure I put the lines in the right format.

Sorry - I can't be of much help with this right now.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Yea I have done that too...but I wish to expand (in fact have expanded the tech tree) to include War elephants,legions plus relevant techs to get them etc..and I want to add them into the GL for completeness.
      But hey thanks for at least replying

Maybe someone from activision...........pretty please

------------------
      EdCase
      EdCase

Comment

You are likely to get your post ignored in this section - MarkG would probably want you to post it in the Help section.

Sorry to get technical on you.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Hehe they can ignore it....I've cracked it...know the files know the format can add anything I like
          EdCase

Comment

Working...
          X