Problem with mods for CTP2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with mods for CTP2

I have problem with mods for CTP2. When I play game with any mod, appear many message like that: d:\Call To Power 2\ctp2_data\default\gamedata\APOL_capturcity.slc:2 6: No function named DestroyBuilding

That sounds like you still have DEBUG=YES, change it to Yes, that should be it.

Comment

you have the patch havent you
      "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
      The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
      Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

you have the patch havent you
        I think not. So get the patch (it should be available via the Poly CTP2 directory).

And Gilgamensch meant to say "Change Debugslic to No in your Userprofile.txt " (it's in ...\ctp2_program\ctp ).

Comment

Yes Peter,

I was to quick again

I think I shall reinstall it again on this PC, sometimes it is hard to trust your own memory (which memory, where am I?????)

Comment

Unfortunately I have patch 1.1 and debugslic=no

Comment

hmmm, I wonder if the patch got installed correctly. I once had a problem with the patch installing, when I had CTP2 in a directory other than default. I uninstalled and reinstalled in the default directory, and everything worked fine.

I've noticed that your path is d:\Call To Power 2, so this may be your problem.

Comment

Where I can find version

Comment

I havent had any problems installing the patch to a partition before, but i never tried it on seperate hard drive (from windows)

Heres the link for the latest Official 1.11 patch

and heres a link to the Zipped 1.11 patch, use this one if the first option doesnt work. (this if for the english CTP2 version) Hope its all understandable.......
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                  CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                  One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by bartek
                    Where I can find version
                    In the Apolyton Directory you can find manual *.zip file versions of the patch that allow you to update you CTP2 without a reinstallation. Actual it should also work if you did not install CTP2 into the default directory. For instance my CTP2 is not installed into the default directory and I never had any problems with installing the patch.

-Martin
                    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I have patched CtP, because when i tried to install patch appear message: ...you currently have the 1.1 version...

Comment

Originally posted by bartek
                        I have patched CtP, because when i tried to install patch appear message: ...you currently have the 1.1 version...
                        This doesn't mean anything, start CTP2 and look on the startup screen on the version number. It is the number in blue directly on the first screen in the lower right corner.

-Martin
                        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

In file anet.inf is write Version=1102.6

Comment

I think its the version number lower down in anet.inf

Code:
                            [Version Info]
                            Branch=0.0
                            [b]Version=1.11[/b]
                            QA=2254
                            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Rectification:

In [ActiveNet] I have Version=1102.6
                              But in [Version Info] I have Version=1.0

Comment

Working...
                              X