CTP2 Scenarios,unit making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTP2 Scenarios,unit making

hi can anyone tell me how to make new units and scenarios i'm new to ctp2 and am eager to make some units to improve my game.

theres a mine of info on apolyton go here

"Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
    The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
    Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

i was kinda thinking of making a Alien aircraft for ctp2. but i'm not sure if it would be wise for me to alter the programming in CTp2 it still has a few bugs and crashing issues, during a game strangely enough when i'm winning. Most peculiar

what i really need is a bug detecter for ctp2 i could make one of them? or has someone else?

Comment

An alien aeroplane.

Have you look at the old ctp sprites located in your sprit folder there the ones labelled guxx and not gu0xx there is a full list on the page I sent you to. There is even a flying source.
        "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
        The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
        Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

BlueO made an Alien aircraft. I don't know how close it is to what you wanted. You can download it in his Alternative SciFi mod in the directory.

There is also a lot of information on creating units here and check out this thread for other links to things that will help.

What do you mean by bug detector? You can fix a lot of the bugs by running Kaan's FixMod which was made to correct some of the more easily-fixed bugs.
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
          X