No announcement yet.

WAR game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to take this game with 8 players, cause that gives most "combinations" of ally/enemy. I'm still most of launching this game with 2 "no-body" human, who will be turned to AI's the 1.st turn.

I have seen, that Arthur "is still alive". I would allow him one of the seat IF HE PROMISE TO LOOK AT THE FORUM REGULAR AND TAKE HIS TURNS REGULAR!

AND - most important of all - tell the other players, if he for some reasons - reason of or not of our business - can't take his turn for xx days. This should anyway be a MUST to every player.

Arthur: Pls post here to accept!

And the rest: Do the same!

Else - I will forget about this tread and don't read it anymore.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Thanks Quinns.

No offense - just that I'm a little (lie - much) frustrated, when a game is stalled for a week or 2 - without any (known) reason.

Special when I see, the one we are "waiting for" is posting somewhere else on Apolyton. And believe me - I have seen this more than 5 times during the last ½ year, where I have played pbem games.

That's why, I trying to "commit" you to follow the game on the forum and/or to send a turnpost.
      [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited November 22, 2000).]
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I agree as long as people send my turns to the right address. I usually only check the posting when I receive a turn, but I'll try to do it more often.

Comment

Agreed with the rules, ready to play.

------------------
          Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

My correct address is stojan.kranjc@siol.net

Comment

What are we waiting for?

We all want to play or we wouldn't be here.

Come on lets play.

Comment

Fraze - take a look at How about some one-on-one Civ CTP?

There you will find the reason.

See, most of "us" are the same people and 2 more games might be too much. We only want to start one - which one is the question.

Gandhi

Comment

Yikes! What did I start? More animosity? Let me try to iron this out.

Let's leave "R2_Islands" alone. We've got that game back on track now (I think) and the majority of the players seem to want to leave it as is.

Regarding "War Game" and "How about some", I vote to:

1) Dump "How about some" (Solver, TheBirdMan, St Jon, Quinns);

2) Use St. Jon's recommendations for the "best" accelerated start tested (which one was that again?);

3) Keep the original 7 players in "War Game" (TheBirdMan, Solver, Arthur, Kralj Matjaz, Fraze, Krash, and Quinns) and add St. Jon to this game making it an even 8 players.

(I posted this same message on "How about some...".)

[This message has been edited by quinns (edited November 24, 2000).]

Comment

All players --- Please refer to the thread "How About Some One-On-One?" regarding this game. This is until St Jon creates a new Thread for this new rated game.

Comment

Nothing here to negotiate any more

Tread closed (though I can't do that).

New Eagles at war.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                      X