WAR game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no Frazer.

I didn't have any trouble with happiness. I just want to warn the newbies not to choose the first settler suggested to settle their capitol and not make more that 8 cities from the start.

But if you want - I'll send you a copy of the scenario.

The game will be launched tomorrow - I'm still missing one player. I will use my mister Nobody if I havn't got another before

Edit: I agree with the email group (I'm in the DC myself and it works).
    [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited November 19, 2000).]
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Arthur: Are you sure you want to participate in one game more?

I mean - no offence - we are often waiting on you.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I meant no offence by suggesting you might have struggled with any aspect of the game

but,

Yes please, e-mail me the scenario.

[This message has been edited by Fraze (edited November 19, 2000).]

Comment

Hi Frazer.

Just send you an E-mail with no subject.

Unzip the files/folders in the scenariofolder.

Copy the map.txt and the const.txt to your default folder before you start a testgame (keep a copy of the original).

When you have played the first turn, the mapsettings are in the csg-file and you can copy the original map.txt and const.txt back.

tbm

Gandhi

Comment

And a reminder: as this game will be rated, the last player should take a screenshot of powergraph in the end of turns 9, 19, 29 and so on. TheBirdMan, please put a human in a last position, as he will need to take the screens.

------------------
            Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Ohh h...

Arthur - you have not even responded to my "accuse" of being "off-line" of many of the games you are in.

So this is not a nice mail - and no - you are not in!

Meaning we will have to start this game with 2 temporary humans (turned to AI's the first one or two turns until we find someone regular players) or forget about this tread!

Gandhi

Comment

Birdman -- We could make it a 6 player game instead of 8... or wouldn't that work?

Quinns

Comment

Birdman, Solver, Fraze, Kralj Matjaz, Krash, Quinns. I don't mind going last again (to control the power graph screen shots, plus California is Far West!)

Alright great! Solver we need to rate Fraze and Krash. Kralj has already mentioned that he has beaten King Level AI.

Fraze and Krash, what is the highest CtP AI level you ever defeated? Chieftain to Deity. We need this in order to rate you in the CTP PBEM Ratings and Rankings.

Comment

I should be rated at Prince level. That's the highest that I've beaten the AI at!

Comment

Krash, finally got someone who isn't as good as all the other folks down here, most of them rated as Deity.

------------------
                      Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I accept these conditions, provided everyone else does.

Comment

Hey TheBirdman take it easy we are mostly reliable players here .

I once beat the AI at emperor level but I just got a massive start, a big island to myself, and just all the luck you can get in one game. I've never come close since in many attempts.

[This message has been edited by Fraze (edited November 21, 2000).]

Comment

Fraze, thanks for the ratings update. Doesn't matter how lucky you were, you beat it once at emperor, that's all that matters!

Don't read TheBirdMan wrong... English is not his first language, I don't think he means any insult with his tone -- he's just trying to make a point

Comment

Fine with me.

Comment

Yeah! I'm still in.

Comment

Working...
                                X