Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Thor's Problem Solved. Pls READ

Hey Everyone.

First of all let me apologize to all those in games with me, for I've probably caused a whole bunch of delays. Again, I'm sorry, but there was problem with my ISP and I was basically disconnected from the net due to hig packet loss. I hope you guys next turned me and kept the game moving.

Anyway, They fixed most of the trouble, and they will have the mail server up in some time. And I'll soon be able to access all the games, and play them. (Probably in the next few hours).

If I have not played the turn of a particular game, by tomorrow please resend it, because mail server might have messed up in all this confusion.

Anyway, so you can start resending the turn to me now, and take me off of AI if you've put me on it.

Thank you all for your patience,

King Thor.

PS. Earlier I had thought this was a windows only problem, since I was able to access the net from Linux. After doing some tests I realized that the packet loss percentage was erratic and jumped between 14% and 30%. It was by fluke that the packet loss was lower when I had booted up in Linux. Later on both became equally bad. ..

King Thor

AAAAAAAARGGHH!! I'm gonna KILL SOMEONE!!!

The mail server is still dead!!!

Guys, If I dont play my turns by today. I'm not which all games I've been next turned, and which ones are stuck at me, but the ones that are stuck at me, please just next turn me. I'm really sorry about this $hit!

King Thor

Comment

How about using UPS?

Comment

Working...
      X