SUB needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUB needed.

I have joined 7 (or 8?) games by now - and I like it.

But - from 1. nov to 5. nov (both days) I'm in France. Need a substitute.

Pls give a hint, if any want to be my sub (not sub(marine) that is going to "sink" my civ but one, who will play like the civ was his/her own) in those days.

Thanks.....

Edit:

this is not really an edit - but:

Going to say goodnight for today - sleep well when times comes to you.

See you tomorrow.
    ------------------
    Woodstock was here!
    [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited October 06, 2000).]
    [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited October 06, 2000).]
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Bird Man:

I'll be able to sub for some of your games; not all 8 tho. I think I can take on two more at a time; and maybe one more if it's slow moving.

Damn I type Sophanthro for my user name
    Sophanthro was deleted

Comment

Now it time for names:

I have recieved positive replys from a couple. Others offer themselves as "regular" substitutes. Others I just WANT to be my sub - for different reasons.

I have (want) following:

World Scenario playing Zulus - substitute: Soph (The Deleted).

Giant Bird playing Russian - substitute: Could be Arthur.

Team Spirit playing maya - substitute: Aaginor (want my team-mate take both).

Forcefield playing Vikings - substitute: Could be Solver (I have slavers around in this game but none to enslave).

New PBEM: Midway playing Indians - substitute: A peaceful man - maybe a Saint if he likes? The indians are at anarchy - going to theocracy.

US pbem game, playing Phoenicians - substitute: Want Soph (The Deleted).

Do some PBEM (called SOW), playing Vikings - substitute: An aggressive towards the French.

Fly High, playing cuban - substitute: One who likes beer - maybe an aussie.

Maybe a new game, playing mexicans - substitute: It has not been launced yet, but will probably be this week - (right Quinns)?

Empty places - pls book in.

Pls confirm if willing and able to substitute from 1. november at 7:00GMT to 6. november at 11:00 GMT.
      [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited October 19, 2000).]
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I can sub for some of your games. Just remember I'm in most of the games your playing.

Arthur

Comment

You can count on me for a game. Just make sure it's not a modified game, though I do have Apolyton Pak w/Slamp's Quick Start scenarios.
          "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

BirdMan, agreed. I will go to Forcefield thread and say the guys that I'm a sub for you for these days.

------------------
            Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Sure I'll take control in World, and U.S.
              Sophanthro was deleted

Comment

Thanks to all, I'll post a "status" in the morning.

For now, I'll have to write something to the US-game.

------------------
                Woodstock was here!

Gandhi

Comment

Your prayer shall not go unanswered, beloved Birdman.

I will Sub for you in the Game you desire me to.
                  “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                  - Anon

Comment

If it is no problem for the others, I will sub you in Team Spirit (hope, that I don't become shizophren )
                    If still needed, I can also sub you in this new game ...

Aaginor
                    Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Comment

Status 22. oktober 2000 at 08:00 hours.

World Scenario playing Zulus - substitute: Soph (The Deleted). CONFIRMED

Giant Bird playing Russian - substitute: Arthur. CONFIRMED.

Team Spirit playing maya - substitute: Aaginor. CONFIRMED.

Forcefield playing Vikings - substitute: Solver. CONFIRMED.

New PBEM: Midway playing Indians - substitute: St Jon. CONFIRMED.

US pbem game, playing Phoenicians - substitute: Soph (The Deleted). CONFIRMED.

Do some PBEM (called SOW), playing Vikings - substitute: SWISSY. ?

Fly High, playing cuban - substitute: SOLVER. ?

How about some, playing mexicans - substitute: Aaginor. CONFIRMED.

Gandhi

Comment

Now we are closing in.

I might send the turn to you - without playing them - already after this weekend - reading on the forum what you actually did with the turn.

You will always be able to ask/inform me by sending mail to thebirdman@lyngbyes.dk (an alias).

I'll keep everyone (sender-player-reciever) informed during the last 4-5 days before.

As you (might) know. Some games are more important than others - but if you read the respective treads, you will know what to do.

One change - Forcefield will NOT be temporary. It's Solver or it will be changed to an AI.

------------------
                        Woodstock was here!

Gandhi

Comment

Subs will be active tomorrow or the day after.

Mails direct tomorrow to sender-sub-reciever and on the forum.

------------------
                          Woodstock was here!

Gandhi

Comment

Some comments to different games as been posted.

BUT I'M BACK - ready to do what I have to do.

Also as sub/replacement (St Jon and Sophix).
                            ------------------
                            Woodstock was here!
                            [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited November 05, 2000).]

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                            X