Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUMP...keeping the topic alive...

Comment

I'm still waiting for my turn.... You there Pin?

Comment

Happy again
        [This message has been edited by Stavros (edited August 23, 2000).]

Comment

Turn ---> Stavros

btw i recived the turn from martock less then 12 hours ago cause when i went to bed last night it wasn't arrived, but now when i got home from work it was here....

23. august 2000 00:50 this is when i recived it (time gmt +1)

The gloriouse roman empire have undertaken a great project, to amaze the world. Further we can report to have a new settlement on another continent.This was a barbarian tribe who realized the greatness of the roman empire and decided to join in their fight for world dominance.
          veni, vidi, vici
          icq #51862133
          pint@c2i.net
          http://gameleague.apolyton.net

Comment

Turn -> Krash

Comment

how do you make the topic 3 pages long, like i think this page 2 of this topic is getting way to long...
              i tried to make it 3 pages for some days but cant seem to sort it out ;
              veni, vidi, vici
              icq #51862133
              pint@c2i.net

Comment

Turn 33 --> Maestro

I don't think you can change the page, it does it automatically after a certain amount of posts or when it reaches a particular size!

Comment

turn 34 -> Pin

hmm...so the assyrians have found an unprepared city of mine. i shall remember such acts of kindness...

Comment

I'm confused... I got turn 34 from pin and 16 hours later thrn 33 from Terje Skaaland... What's going on?

I"m away for the weekend. I've arranged a sub, kris.maes@planetinternet.be, but I don't know who I"m getting my turns from anymore

Comment

• Come on Steve, you know there is a rather obvious reason why I cannot sub for you in THIS game !
                      veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stavros on 08-24-2000 08:30 AM
                        I'm confused... I got turn 34 from pin and 16 hours later thrn 33 from Terje Skaaland... What's going on?

I"m away for the weekend. I've arranged a sub, kris.maes@planetinternet.be, but I don't know who I"m getting my turns from anymore

lol
                        terje skaaland is my real name...
                        i sent you turn 34 this morning and turn 33 yesterday (but you told me you didnt recive it so i sent it 3 or 4 times to you 2 different emails... maybe the 1st i sent reapeared afeter some failure with your mail account?)
                        but dont send another turn 33 further it is the first you got turn 34 that we are actually playing, also recived you subs e-mail

what happened with that unprepared city martock enlighten the roman people who are hungring for news from the big world (soon to be under roman controll )

veni, vidi, vici
                        icq #51862133
                        pint@c2i.net

Comment

• Turn 34 to Maestro.

Comment

• Turn 34 to Maestro.

Comment

• Turn 34 to Maestro!

Comment

• the unprepared Hut was raided by an assyrian slaver...that slaver shall soon be a slave himself...

Comment

Working...
                                X