Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You need a substitute-PBEM-Player?

... then let me do it for you!

Although I just play in some PBEM-Games, it is not enough for me ;-)

So if you don't like to play your Civ any longer, or if you will be away for a couple of days, or whatever reason is possible, I'd like to help out.

Aaginor
    Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Check out the "world scenario" thread.
    They need a replacement for the Japanese.
    veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

But you must be aware that Japanise now is in a very bad situation...

Comment

Perhaps you could substitute Arthur. He has (have had?) serious problems. He's playing in several games, where the only thing he can do is "next".
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Ditto for billhq. He is even talking about dropping out of games.

Whats going on?
          King Thor

Comment

Ok, I think I'd like to substitute these players, if they wish tu be substituted. In Conquer!!! it won't be possible for me to substitute any of the named persons, because I'm in this game myself.
            But for the other ones: Just send me the turn, or better, contact me via ICQ or eMail.

See you ... Aaginor

Comment

Aaginor.

Congratilation - you just won the right to join one game more (you can decline, but the turn has already been sent to you).

It's sub for Arthur (again). Game is "Do some PBEM".

Hope you have time.

------------------
              Woodstock was here!
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Thanks for your faith, Bird Man. I will do it, of course!

Comment

Speaking of which...

Arthur is currently in HHR, and running a first place civ to boot (inherited from me). I haven't heard from him in the last week, so I may need a sub/replacement for that spot. The game is in the early modern age.

The game runs off the Apolyton Pack, and needs a couple of scenarios installed, in addition to Patch 1.2, Hack Patch 1.21 and the Apolyton Pack. I can forward the scens and the instructions for installation.

If he comes back by Sept 24, then he will retain the civ - if not, a replacement will inherit it.

Any takers...
                  Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                  ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

I have more than one system so if you can send me the details on what stuff the game needs, I'm sure I can install CTP on another OS and get it running with the mods and scenario.

In other words, yeah the mods are cool(but you'll have to tell me which ones to get - and ofcourse send me the scenarios), and I would like to sub. for him.

[This message has been edited by King Thor (edited September 22, 2000).]
                    King Thor

Comment

Working...
                    X