No announcement yet.

Dutcheese 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I dont see the turn in my mail account Don resend to luk@valhalla.com.pl

I think we should try to estabilish new rules which should help this game to restore past greatness!!!!
    "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

• Turn 71 resent to luk.

Comment

• I'm definatly still playing this game. I'm not sure where the slow downs are happening, but I usually am able to take my turn within a few hours.

Who is currently AI? I agree, we need some replacements.

If this game would get moving again, I'd love to start writing my web site again, the Dutcheese Reporter.

After a few days, let's post a current list of all players/civ played/ and e-mail.

We will also determine how many new players we need.

Ed
        Germans

Comment

• Yeah Im still interested in playing. I think you'll find that everyone is still interested. As the latest slowdown appears to be more the fault of having to back pedal.

Comment

• I'm still interested in playing too, but this game is too slow. I think we must attach an AI or just click "end of turn" if a player don't play his turn in less than 12 hours even if it's a mail problem.
            We must post more often on apolyton board and send an email each time we play a turn to all players.

I will be away from friday 16pm CET until monday 8pm CET

Slamp head of Mayans
            [This message has been edited by slamp (edited June 07, 2000).]
            Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

• I send turn to Oliver

And I think the limit should be 36-48 hours when we automaticly should play the turn of other player by simply opening his turn and clicking end. If the duration of absency i longer then week, without any information from the player we should then attach the ai.

And one more:

I ask all players to send the stories to forum. The game is much more funny and the interaction is better!
              "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

• Turn 71 to Jon

36h is too long

Comment

• Turn 72 to Frazer.

36hr is too long and I believe that if the absence is longer than a week a permanent replacement should be sought rather than AI.

Anyway it's good to see the game moving again!!

Comment

• Turn 72 to Soph

If 36 hours is to long I think 12 is a little to short. I think 24 hours is the most reasonable amount of time to wait before penalising a player.

Cheers

Comment

• Turn 72 ==> Klair

Frazer, Please future turns to
                      sophix@zxmail.com
                      as my pmail accounts a bit iffy when it comes to attachments
                      Thanks
                      Sophix
                      [This message has been edited by Sophanthro (edited June 08, 2000).]

Comment

• Ok, so we have to all agree to 24 hours!
                        But remember If I will not send the turn I want to be my turn open and ended, I dont want computer to control my country

I vote 24hours
                        We still remain 7 votes for yes, because every country has a right to veto.

Comment

• OK for 24h but I prefer 12h

I will be away saturday and sunday, please, just click on "end of turn"

Slamp head of Mayans

Comment

• Im good with the 24 hour rule.

Hmm Klair has been silent of late is she around?
                            [This message has been edited by Sophanthro (edited June 09, 2000).]

Comment

• Don, send me the turn on
                              ojczyzna@kki.net.pl

because my server valhalla.com.pl died for one day

Comment

• Turn 72 resent to luks new address.

Sent one to Klair just in case.

Comment

Working...
                                X