No announcement yet.

Dutcheese 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doh, my fault. I have resent the turn. Guess I should check this forum more often.

Sorry guys.
    Cariad,
    Demosthenes.
    _____
    www.polthought.freeserve.co.uk

Comment

I was expecting turn 72 but I recived turn 71 again. No problem, just send me 72.

Cheers.

Comment

Hi,

Of course you haven't recived turn 72 I started the game so you play 71 and then send me 72.

Cheers.

Comment

OK, I'm really sorry guys, but the only tgamefiles I haved saved are 70 to me and 71 to frazer, so I guess that I've deleted the wrong ones.

Slamp can you resend me me turn 71 if you still have it and I'll have to replay my Jon's turn.
          Cariad,
          Demosthenes.
          _____

Comment

I haven't recieved or played turn 72 myself. You're barking up the wrong tree I'm afraid, and I don't know what you want me to do.

If you've played 71, then somebody has 72 and it's not been sent on, because I haven't had turn 72 yet.

Anybody got any ideas
            Cariad,
            Demosthenes.
            _____

Comment

I don't have turn 71, Luk could you send me
              turn 71 again ?

Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

I sent it, and now I cant resent because I dont have it because I reinstalled my computer and I deleted it...
                And I ask Don to resend me it
                "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

Luk had not the turn, who is the previous ?

Comment

I'm back and ready to receive my next turn sometime during the next fortnight.

Comment

• Don, Did you send again turn 71 to Luk ?

Comment

• Don, Did you send again turn 71 to Luk ?

Comment

• Hey, Guys, answer all that you want play, if not we should invite new players to game, we have to continue it!!!!!!!!!
                          "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

• I agree with Luk.

This is now getting painful. Two Turns in over three weeks is stupid and makes the game scarcely worth playing.

If somebody is too disinterested to bother to play their turn then they should just say so and let us find a replacement. There are always people on the BB looking to join games so it should be no problem. Even the AI would be better than this.

If we can usually manage a Turn a day in Semi-Acc with six players then I don't think that it should too much to expect to get at least a couple of Turns a week with eight.

Comment

• Sorry

Turn 71 resent to luk

I still want to play.

Comment

• Hi,

I think everyone will respond to this and say they want to play. Part of the problem maybe that players are not checking the e-mail everyday, as they no longer expect to get a turn everyday. So the slowness of play will just increase as players gradually lose interest.

I still want to play and check everyday (well at least 95% of the time, it's unrealistic to expect not to miss the occasional day).

How about sending an e-mail to the group each time you check your mail so we can see who is unreliable.

I agree with Jon, two turns a week is the minimum target to achieve if we want to keep it interesting.

Cheers

[This message has been edited by Frazer (edited June 06, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                                X