X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutcheese 5

Turn To Sophix

From Slamp head of Mayans to Jon head of Irish:

If we signed a border long time ago, it's to avoid these sort of problems. Please take again a look on the border.
    Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

Slamp

The IFS MoW is a harmless vessel engaged in reconaissance. It will remain in the area, to recover our Phalanx on it's exploration mission, but will avoid any intrusion into Mayan waters. The last thing that I wish is conflict and please do accept that I had no way of knowing that you had a City there as I was charting the coastline!

Comment

Turn 58 ==> Klair

Comment

As elections draw near it is unclear if the comunist party can maintain thier majority in the house. They currently hold thier majority thru a coalition with the nationalist glory party.

The current composition of the house

National Peoples Coalition: 323 seats
          Communist Party: 210 seats
          National Glory Party: 113 seats

Capitalist Minority Coalition: 261 seats
          Federal Party: 188 seats
          Liberty Party: 73 seats

Independent Parties: 6 seats
          Nobility Party: 6 seats

The communist party is expected to gain a few seats, due to thier strong grip on the central industrial towns. But the National Glory party is expected to lose almost all thier current seats, and it is feared that the party itself may disperse.

[This message has been edited by Sophanthro (edited April 04, 2000).]

Comment

Turn to Ed few hours ago (2am Apolyton time)

Klair, co-head of SFU is please to see that english disband Norwich and units will leave this land.
            [This message has been edited by Klair (edited April 05, 2000).]

Comment

Turn to Don.

To Soph: The "thing" you asked me to do, is done.

To Irish. Thank you for the gift. Expect a private message from the Germans soon.

-----------------------------------------
              www.home.earthlink.net/~edgar3/
              Civ PBEM play-by-play
              **I'll be working long hours the next few days, but hope to get an update of the Dutcheese Reporter in soon, especially with the Norwich trade.

Comment

Turn 58 to Klair

Comment

I played Luk's turn and I sent it to Slamp

Comment

Turn 58 to Jon

Comment

Turn 59 to Frazer.

Taosoich's Personal Appeal

Noble Slamp, Trusted friend and neighbour.

My Citizens become fretful at the sight of Mayan Troop Ships heading toward our coast. If this Vessels carries harmless Settlers seeking new homes upon the Island to the South then they can now disembark and walk.

The Irish Navy has been given orders that this ship shall not be allowed to move one more square closer. A SotL has been positioned so that it cannot escape out of range and another ship has been moved to a defensive position.

Your intentions may be peaceful, I trust that they are, but my Defence Minister has advised me that Troop Ships can carry five Marines and that it is extremely likely that you would be possessed of such troops. I cannot allow my people to face such peril.

I trust that we can avoid bloodshed.

Taosoich Jon, IFS

Comment

Don, Is my knowledge of Canadian geography a bit out of date as I was unaware of a City called 'The Purple Phallus'?

Comment

Slamp head of Mayans speaks to Jon head of Irish:
                          "It's not your coast, it's mine. Your battle ship must leave. We don't want war, we're not prepare for war, but we could prepare for war and we have alliance. The transport ship carry only one settler and one musketeer. We hope that the transport ship could move or return back, but if not, you'll be sure that we'll do all in our power...
                          I want to say to all nations, that Irish don't respect border they signed. Be carefull
                          with these people"

I will take some pictures of the situation, and I will send it to Ed.

Comment

Irish Foreign Office Statement

The Mayans protest against a wrong that has not been done to them. We had no Battleships in Mayan waters and no photographs will prove otherwise.

The only vessel in Mayan waters was an innocent SotL guarding an important Sea Channel. We did have another in, as yet, uncharted regions to pick up an exploration team. That mission has sadly had to be cancelled as Ireland must look to cover all possible avenues of Mayan aggression. We do now have a Battleship in Mayan waters and while Mayan Troop ships hover within reach of our soil there she will remain.

Comment

Turn 59 ==> Klair

England has yet to recieve the safety deposit of gold required in the Norwich accord.

Comment

Working...
                              X