Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I'd be interested in this - can you let me know the details

Comment

Ok Robby Boy you are now the back for the tournament and the first person to try the ladder. If H doesn't reply soon then it looks like you will take his place.

Comment

I cannot seem to download the maps from the completed games. I get an error message:

"The requested URL/savegames/
        ShavlorVSAaginorgame1.csg was not found on this server."

Comment

Thanx Train
          I have fixed the problem it was CaPs
          I hope you guys are now setting up times to play each other.

Comment

Hi,
            Can I join this tournament/ladder ?
            Time Zone: GMT

Comment

Ok Tom Red is also a back up player and second to try his luck at the ladder.
              If anyone is having problems contacting their opponet please contact me.

Comment

Ok two things

1st. Don played H and H won their first game it is availible on my web site.

2nd. Swissy has been trying to contact Human. I also have been trying to contact human. If Human doesn't reply by next monday then Robby Boy is taking his place.

Comment

Yohann, when can you play? I do not know what time zone you are in, but I am in GMT -6. Let me know as soon as possible, esp. if you are not in the US, as coordinating will be difficult.

TrainWreck

Comment

Ok two things
                    1: No word from Human so it looks like Robby Boy is going to play against Swissy.

2: Aristrodemo played DrDave again and won. So if you want you can download the game.

Last note I haven't heard news from a lot of people. The list below contains the names of the people I haven't heard from please if you are on this list, email me and let me know when you are going to play your opponet.
                    The list is....
                    Yohann
                    Josip Broz Tito
                    Aegheor
                    Tronn
                    Sir Gar
                    DragonLance

I will email all of you. Please reply.
                    I have updated my site.

Comment

I am sorry i was very busy last 2 weeks. Now i can play very often.
                      I played one game with sophix, just one more
                      Sory again
                      Tito

Comment

Hi Shavlor and everybody,

I was trying to download your games to take a lok at, but it doesn't work.

I want to play with u to figure out how good am i.

Oh, one more - can u desctibe in 2 words the games that had been played (on your site). Like @turn# player 1 started major assault with #takns,#battalships, that resaulted the player #2 to surender @ turn#. Or even more detailed if u have time @ desire.
                        I would love to read sucj chronics, even with a few details.

If u can find a match for me;

I can beat diety ai with no effords, however there are several people that i wasn't able to beat yet.
                        Just in case, I speak Russan, live by eastern (american) time.
                        I can play for mexicans or any others.
                        let me know when u r going to set up next games. E-mail me s2dnikol@hotmail.com

Comment

Ok a couple of new things

1ST: I have updated my site their are some more games to download.

2ND: Both I and Trainwreck have been trying to contact Yohann to no avail. And if he doesn't show by Thursday Tom Red will replace him.

3RD: 007 Do you have patch 1.2 installed? You should be able to download the files and open them. I am planning on writing a short summary for the games I was in. If other people who have played already want to write a story and email it to me I will post it on my site. Also 007 do you want to be a back up player?

Comment

I am going to help you out with the download problem as i also experienced that in the begining.
                            I would suggest that you zip the files before you upload them to the page. Cuz the browser doesn't recognize *.csg as an download object but as a file they should open on the location......

Pin
                            veni, vidi, vici
                            icq #51862133
                            pint@c2i.net
                            http://gameleague.apolyton.net

Comment

Ok two new things

1st: Yohann has been replaced with Tom Red

2nd: Tom Red and Train played and train won. The game is on my site there is some confusing as to if it is the last saved game or not.

PS: The savedgames are in csg as Pin said you can download them by right clicking and selecting save target as in IE (or something like it in Netscape or other broswer)

Comment

I won the first of the two games. The second is yet to be completed, and far from over....maybe the first split of the tourney?

Train

Comment

Working...
                                X