Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New PBEM game (good players for gigantic game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok anyone not able to be around at 16 gmt saturday for speed play of some turns

Krzysztof: the game will go much faster if we all can play on saturday at 16gmt. Then we play as many turns we manage in 3 hours (20 turns or something) and that would make the game interesting.
    veni, vidi, vici
    icq #51862133
    pint@c2i.net
    http://gameleague.apolyton.net

Comment

Turn 3 ---> Maestro

Yeah I can make it!

Comment

[This message has been edited by Maestro (edited July 13, 2000).]
        veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Turn 3 -> Martock

Me too, but only one turn I think
          veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

turn 4 -> Pin

i'll be here too though i could be earlier if people can get on earlier.
            how early u say? 1200 GMT or 1300 GMT

Comment

turn 4 ---> creator

yes 14:00 gmt first saturday anyone not able to make it???
              veni, vidi, vici
              icq #51862133
              pint@c2i.net

Comment

Turn 4--> Stavros I sorry guys, i can't play many turns in sat. My opinion about the game not change, the game, it is too slow... Therefore i shoud resign, If you will continue the game, plesae turn on AI [ without me].
                [This message has been edited by Krzysztof (edited July 14, 2000).]

Comment

turn 4 -> Krash

Comment

Then we play as many turns we manage in 3 hours (20 turns or something)
                    That would make 9 minutes per turn (including receiving and sending).

Anyway, last time I stayed at home to play some fast turns on Saturday was for Hex's Human Race. I didn't play a single turn that day.

But, I promise to check my mail that day as often as possible (until approx 8PM GMT).
                    veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Turn 4 ---> Maestro

Sorry to see you go so soon Krzysztof

Comment

• Me too Krzysztof

But the game WILL go quicker now

I must add that I like the game not starting off TOO fast. That's part of the strategy. Who can build the best production/science/war machine from humble beginnings. Sure the first 10 or so turns are slow, but it starts to get good after that.
                        Is everyone happy with the AI option? Other options are to "disband" the civ. ie A neutral party takes Krzysztof's turn and disbands all cities and units, or to find a replacement. What do you all think? And what are your thoughts on the game progress (remember it has only been 4 turns).
                        [This message has been edited by Stavros (edited July 14, 2000).]

Comment

• let the AI take over...otherwise just leave the empire be...it'll be an easy conquest should we find it.

Comment

• Exactly. First finder gets 5 (almost) free cities.

Comment

• Turn 4 -> Martock

Krzysztof said 'very harsh land', so the cities won't be worth much I think.
                              veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• hmmm
                                ok then how do i set him to ai or is it someone else who can do it?

and if stavros can't play many turns this saturday lets try sunday...

lets say sunday 14 gmt
                                anyone cant play notice soon, i also otught it would be an idea if everyone was on icq then we could fast notice each other when the turn arrives....
                                veni, vidi, vici
                                icq #51862133
                                pint@c2i.net

Comment

Working...
                                X