• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi Acc Part V

Here we go new thread

Turn 112 ==> Shavlor

Diplomatic news shortly

News from the front: There remains only two Roman Cities. This should be easily takeable as long as they can be found a road appears to lead up to another city, So the next city should be free of Roman oppression shortly.

President Chief Tom Red, We welcome you to take whatever Roman City you can, but we must tell you that Assyrian troops have seen to much suffering in Rome, to allow it to continue any longer then it has too.

As regards comments by Saint Jon toward the Noble President of the American Natives. We would like to point out that many of Rome's best scientists of which there were plenty fled to the Northern Lands of America. We also look forward to working with these same scientist for the advancement of mankind.

Comment

Turn 112 --> Jon

The people of Rome are at unrest. They demand better treatment from their master. Tonight they broke into Shavlor's manor house. Then pulled him from his bed and to the market square. Where they demanded that he stop his cruel nature. Shavlor stared his subjects down until they all were on the knees begging forgiveness. What happened the next moment is still unclear. It seems that a man from the shadows armed with a musket aimed at the mighty Shavlor and fired. Shavlor fell from his pedistool and his blood soaked out into the countrymen whom he loved.

The following days have been complete chaos. With no leader to show the Roman people where to go and what to do they are ravaging like mad men. They have desamated themselves to the level of barbarains. And now that is all that is left in the two remaining Roman cities, Raging Barbarains. But as is phophesied in the Tome of Ultimate Knowledge," The mighty Romans leader will be felled by the hands of evil. He will be gone for a time but after this time he shall return and claim the lands that are rightly due him". This Mighty Roman Leader could be but one person and that man was or yet rather is Shavlor!

Bye Cruel World
      [This message has been edited by Shavlor (edited June 21, 2000).]

Comment

Turn 112 to Demos.

In his 'Service of Rememberance' for the 'Beast' His Sinlessness expressed his deep sorrow at the news of the monster's demise.

'It is a tragedy that 'Hastur's namesake' should have chosen to die as he lived rather than do as any decent man would and submitted to the corrective torture beforehand to atone for, at least some of, his unforgivable sins.

'It is to be hoped that our beloved Allies treat the pathetic remnants of, what was once, the Roman Empire with mercy and grant them kind death rather than yet further suffering under the rule of the 'Primitives' of the North.

'We did love you 'Beast' for otherwise why should we have sacrificed so much for your salvation!'

Let Peace now prevail!
        Love unto all...Ashes to Ashes......

St Jon, The warmth in an otherwise cold World.
        [This message has been edited by Jon (edited June 21, 2000).]

Comment

Turn 112 ==> Tom Red

At last the curse that has plagued us is over. The pilgrimage is now truly complete. Demosthenes would like to thank all the nations of the word for helping to rid us of TAFKAB, may he rest in peace.

And how fitting that the final saviours of the Roman people should be themselves.
          Cariad,
          Demosthenes.
          _____
          www.polthought.freeserve.co.uk

Comment

My mail account has gone haywire, so could you contact me through this address until further notice:

Demosthenes@fsmail.net
            Cariad,
            Demosthenes.
            _____

Comment

Turn ---> Hexagonia

How good it is that peace has returned to the world.

I would request that the Australians stop referring to the proud and democratic American as the 'primitives'

President Chief Tom Red

Comment

I'm moving house on Monday, so I may not be able to play any turns between Monday afternoon and Wednesday morning.

It looks like the glitch was only temporary, good job as the reserve account is unreliable at the best of times. I'm now looking for a new server, to go with the new home, but for the meantime, contact me through my normal account.

ender@wiggin99.fsnet.co.uk

Sorry for the problems guys, hopefully this time next week I'll be sorted out for good.
                Cariad,
                Demosthenes.
                _____

Comment

Turn 112/113 -> Sophix

It is our fondest hope that the remainder of those who were under Roman rule can find sanctuary among the nations of the world. Indeed, the Romans 'embassied' by the Mayan troops are among the most prosperous within Mayaland, and are eternally grateful to their liberators.

Despite the earlier actions of Shavlor, he did prove noble by giving his technology to the Native Americans and the Mayan people will remember that action as good.

Hextapul
                  The Candle of Hope
                  Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                  ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Turn 113 to Demos

The Sainted One looked down upon his flock and sadly announced that his beloved Ally Demosthenes had been found guilty of the Sin of Greed. The facts have now been laid bare and the higher motives proclaimed by the Welsh have been shown to be nothing but a sham.

Were the 'Sinless One' not to love his erstwhile ally so much Australian troops would not have been drawn into action once again so soon after the despatch of 'The Beast' but how could he turn his back upon such a lapse? 'Please Demosthenes, present yourself for honourable torture and execution for your salvation and the saving of much innocent blood.' pleaded 'His Immacculacy'.

There was some cause for cheer in Sydney when it was announced that both Neopolis and Aquila had been re-liberated. The cost was however very high with the loss of an entire Phalanx regiment as well as many wounded.

May Love Draw us Together.
                    St Jon the Benign.

Comment

Turn 113 ==> Tom Red

People of the world, know this, Australia cannot be trusted! Treacherous is the kindliest word I could speak of Jon the Sinner, no excuse you can muster will divert from the truth in this case.

The Welsh have nothing but obedient servants to your religion and leader, and this is how we are repayed.

We embarked upon your crusade to rid the world of the darkness that plagued us, now, when we should be celebrating the return of light and peace, Jon the Sinner shows that they he is just as evil as the Beast.

A trusted friend a ally for centuries, as all can testify, has revealed his true self.
                      Calls have been made to all nations to help, but it is feared that the Welsh nation may well fall in the same manner as the Romans , faced by multiple nations, yet we are battered and ravaged by the long and ardous crusade against the Beast, and could not last long against The Sinner, especially as he only commited when all of the hard work had been accomplished.

And to accuse the Welsh of greed? On what evidence? We did not want the riches of war, for we frequently asked for assistance from Australia to complete her crusade.

When it was in Wales best interest to call peace between herself and the Romans, she did not do so to her own detriment. We could not afford such armies, we could not hope to sustain the war for too much longer, but we battled on because it was our spiritual duty. Our moral duty. Something that must have recently slipped the mind of the Jon, the Fallen from Grace.

The hypocracy of the sinner stuns me. How can one so noble stoop so low, as to accuse, betray, and attack one who loved, honoured, and cherished (St) Jon so much? And then to accuse us of sin? We have done nothing sinful, everything we have lived and died for has been blessed and sanctioned by your hand Sinner.

May your soul burn in hell!
                      [This message has been edited by The True Demosthenes (edited June 24, 2000).]
                      Cariad,
                      Demosthenes.
                      _____

Comment

turn ----> Hexagonia

The Native Americans are alarmed, unsettled and outraged by this latest turn of events - and looks to the international community for an appropriate response.

President Chief Tom Red

Comment

Turn 114-> Sophix

Well, imagine my suprise when I woke up this morning and saw the state of the world.

It looks like our self-proclaimed 'Moral Compass' has taken it upon himself to pass judgement - Last time I checked, Demos did not do anything to warrant such actions - he merely fought against Shavlor because he was the victim of Shavlor's attacks - and he did so at the urging of St Jon, I might add.

Perhaps St Jon would like to elaborate on what constitutes greed. I wait with anticipation for the 'sermon du jour'

President Hextapul
                          Mayaland
                          Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                          ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Turn to Jon

The Arch Bishop is saddened greatly by these events, and called together his council of Bishops to decide the matter. No word as left the sacred house of Ninevah on which direction the Bishops are leaning.

Assyria did announce that they are pulling there troops out of the North and ask President Tom Red, to deal with haste and occupy the former Roman cities.

Comment

Turn 114 to Demos.

Greetings Brothers and Sisters.

The residents of Cardiff welcomed their 'Saviours' with open arms! The heresy of The Guthenburg Bible had been an afront to the many decent souls living there.

Swansea and Agrippina were similarly fullsome in their gratitude for being rescued from Atheism. Sadly both of these Cities are scheduled for redevelopment but the people took the news of their upcoming pilgrimage in good heart.

The cause of righteousness is smiled upon and though several regiments reported many wounded no further loss of life occured in the Australian ranks. I weep, however, at the unneccessary death of Welsh servicemen and am heartbroken at that of the innocent civilians caught in the crossfire.

See sense and repent errant Demosthenes! I will forgive you your lapse and after a suitable period of atonement I might even once again allow you to kiss my ring.

St Jon, Purity in a Polluted World.

Comment

Working...
                              X