Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APQS part 3

Turn 77 to Tilemacho.

I tried to play this turn with English text files instead of French. It was ok for me and I ok it will be ok for all of us.
    Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Turn 77 -> Jon, Germans
    comments to come...!
    … “He, he you must be a genius” Tilemacho said to the tall dark-haired man standing aside him…then he turned to the messenger that came inside just a minute ago with the news and asked angrily:
    “What did she say?”
    “Nothing, nothing this time.” the messenger replied terrified.
    “Nothing… hmm she just refused and nothing else?”
    “Yes…” the messenger said
    “They didn’t expect it,” the tall man said with a serene expression on his face “thus they couldn’t find a believable excuse so fast.”
    “You think they will try to find an excuse even now?” Tilemacho asked surprised.
    “But of course” the Foreign Minister replied but it was obvious that he was thinking of something else now.
    “Call the Military minister right now!” Tilemacho turned to the messenger suddenly.
    “Yes, Mr. President, I ‘m on my way” the diminutive man whispered and run out of the big, well-lit room happy that he managed to escape so easily.
    “Now that we are alone,” Tilemacho turned to the tall man again “how could you be so sure? I thought they were really afraid about the Lab, and Olympia can outdo any city in production.”
    “But it was so obvious” he smiled sure for himself “we gave them an excuse and they used it immediately without thinking how stupid it was. Furthermore they didn’t propose the alternative exchange themselves.” He looked at his leader with sympathy, slowly took an old letter of his jacket, unfolded it and gave it to Tilemacho.
    There was a phrase underlined: …much greater danger…
    He looked again the tall man and remained thoughtful for some time. Then he started immediately writing a letter.
    “ By the way,” the Foreign Minister interrupted him “ why didn’t we discover Electricity on our own?”
    “I ‘m not quit sure, but Aristotelis insisted and since he is the expert…”
    “I am sure he is right…” but Tilemacho didn’t hear him any more.
    Suddenly the messenger came again saying that the Military Minister would be able to come only after one hour.
    “Never mind, I want you to take a letter to their Embassy. But Nick you must read it first.” He said and gave the letter to the tall man.

“ Dear Swissazuma great Leader of the Aztec Nation,
    your last rejection of the Greek proposal without even bothering to explain this act has made a very bad impression on the Greek government. Although an explanation would still be accepted I must admit that many here believe this has uncovered your real feelings for the Greek Nation. Thus I would like to warn you that the Greeks are ready to face any danger and if you have any dark plans be ready to see them fail.
    Tilemacho Leader of the Greeks

[This message has been edited by Tilemacho (edited April 12, 2000).]
    One Life One Game...

Comment

Turn 77 to Don.

Please dear friends and neighbours do not take the path of conflict. Do as we the peaceful and peace loving Germans and seek to spread only love.

Comment

You kids, behave.

Turn 77 to Swissy

Comment

Slamp, I blocked your passage in Dutcheese out of respect for your greatness! If I had been a man of War I could have flattened your Cities.

Comment

Hey Jon, I will be peacefull, but If you begin to build warship and blocked my water, I'm not sure I will be as peacefull as I'm in Dutcheese

Hey Don, I think I will be more peacefull than in slamp pbem

Comment

Turn 78 -> Slamp

Tilemacho, I could say my response is being loaded onto my fleet and will be arriving sometime in the future. But that would spoil the surprise
              "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Turn 78 to Tilemacho

Comment

Slamp please resend
                  Hey noone had a comment for my story??? It took me hours to write it! (I am not English-speaking you know... )

Swissy: Should I take this as a threat...
                  One Life One Game...

Comment

Turn 78 -> Jon
                    Slamp you were right I reinstalled Cctp and I can see trade routes again!

I proposed a map exchange again because I realized that before reinstall I couldn't see new cities either!!!
                    Hey but it 's ok if you don't want to exchange again.
                    One Life One Game...

Comment

In fact You don't need to reinstal I think you can switch on/off the trade routes by changing the line ShowTradeRoutes=Yes in cpt_program\ctp\uuserprofile.txt

Comment

Turn 78 to Don

Pray tell us Noble Swissizuma how we have earned the honour of being invited to become formal Allies of the Mighty Aztecs?

We poor weak and unlearned Germans have obviously accepted your gracious offer but still remain perplexed. Of what service can ones so low in all fields offer to such a great nation as your's?

Comment

Turn 78 to Swissy

Comment

Turn to Tilemacho (both accounts)

Tilemacho, I like to read some stories on Apolyton board. I didn't comment it, because I have no time right now

Comment

Turn 79 -> Jon
                              Slamp: sorry but I was first there
                              Germany: Boarder proposal made
                              Assyria: Boarder proposal in Agnosia Island
                              .........Alliance offered
                              [This message has been edited by Tilemacho (edited April 14, 2000).]
                              One Life One Game...

Comment

Working...
                              X