PBEM player openings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBEM player openings

I am currently looking for 1-2 replacement players to fill in for a Apolyton Pack PBEM game.

One of the positions will probably be pemanent and I will be able to confirm this after the weekend - the other is iffy now (the player might be able to return in the future).

This game had been averaging a turn a day too. To keep the game moving, I would give first preference to those who can play from 10:00AM - 5:00PM EST - but if there are no takers for that time slot, I will take anyone who is willing to play, so we can keep the game moving.

Here are the stats on the game

6 player game
    Currently on turn 66 - Early Renassaince tech

Civ - Dutch - currently in 3rd with tech standing comparable with the leaders
    Civ - Viking - currently in 4th with tech standing comparable with the leaders - (Sphinx)
    Everyone is close on the power graph at this point in time.

Since this game is run off the Apolyton pack, you will need the following installed on your system.
    Patch 1.2
    Hack Patch 1.21
    Apolyton Pack

In addition, you will also need a couple of mods - both installed within the Apolyton Pack folder - one is a quick start which the game is running off, and another is needed to be installed to make sure that the Apolyton Pack runs off the correct scenario. I have both mods and can send them to you, with installation instructions. I will also send you a test file to make sure that you are able to run the game off your setup.

I would prefer that you limit your installation on your system to the above, as problems do occur with modified files run off of different systems. There is a workaround, but it requires a dual setup on your system - one for this game and one for your normal single-player games.

If interested, contact me via email
    hexagonia@hotmail.com
    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

I'd be interested in filling in. My e-mail is:

Arthur@cc.usu.edu

Comment

Working...
    X