• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 74 -> Jon, Germans
    We have elections today in Greece!
    One Life One Game...

Comment

• Turn 75 to Tilemacho (primary account)

Dear Assyrians, your diplomat is welcome to establish an embassy but must leave next turn.

Dear Aztecs, could I open an embassy in one of your city ?

[This message has been edited by slamp (edited April 09, 2000).]
      Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

• Turn 74 to Deep Don!

Comment

• Turn 75 -> Jon
          Opps, Don we meet again?
          How...how that was a hard day yesterday...the first party won with 0,7%...!!!
          One Life One Game...

Comment

• Turn 75 to Don

Comment

• About as Deep as a puddle.

Greetings Greeks

I hope that we both can live in harmony on this little Island we have discovered.

The Assyrians would like to thank the Celts for the hospitality shown while visiting their mighty nation.

Turn 75 to Swissy

Comment

• Turn 76 to Slamp

"And then the Greek Ambassador says ' think of how we will be able to outpace the rest of the world in science,' it was all I could do to keep from laughing out loud," chuckled the Foreign Minister. "I told him the Citizens' Assembly would never approve the technology exchange pact, and sent him on his way."

"And you were wise to do so," a voice emerged from the darkness. "The Greeks are not about to let us beat them out of The Laboratory, as we did with The Exchange." A hugh man clad in black approached the conference table. Known only as Shadowhawk, the Chief of Covert Operations was desended from the shaman of a warband discovered on the Northern Isle by the first scouting party. Their features were distinctly Aztec, but they followed a way of life which was demanding on body, mind and spirit. This made Shadowhawk and his brethren well suited for their task of protecting the Aztec Nation. "The latest maps show Olympia could triple the output of Xoloc with advanced mines."" Which means..."

"... The Greeks would produce The Laboratory first,' Swissazuma interupted as he entered the conference room, " and this we cannot allow to happen. Now you will excuse me gentlemen, the Celtic Ambassador awaits."
                [This message has been edited by Swissy (edited April 10, 2000).]
                "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• Turn 76 to Tilemacho

Funny, I reinstalled all CTP and now I can see trade routes
                  Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

• Turn 76 -> Jon, Germans
                    Don although I know I can trust you I would apreciate it if you don't come any closer.

Swissazuma:...
                    One Life One Game...

Comment

• Turn 76 to Don.

Comment

• We do not wish to antagonize our wonderful Greek friends. We are simply building new cities for our Assyrian people. We do not wish to encroach on land that has been settled by the noble Greeks.

Turn 76 to Swissy

Comment

• Turn 77 -> Slamp
                          "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
                          X