Comment

• Turn 61 to Don

Comment

• Turn 61 to Swissy

Comment

• Turn 62 to Tilemacho
              Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

• An Aztec diplomat was detect on Celts land. We're a little worried because Aztec government never asked to enter in our country. We will accept an Aztec embassy only if he gives a map to Celt geographer.

[This message has been edited by slamp (edited March 28, 2000).]

Comment

• turn 62 -> Jon
                  One Life One Game...

Comment

• We accept the Greek proposal for a peace treaty. We are hopeful that Greece remains a trusted and peaceful friend and neighbour.

Turn 62 to Swissy

Comment

• Turn 62 to Don

Germany has felt itself unable to comply with the Aztec demand that we 'Stop Trespassing' as no point are our units stationed outside of our agreed borders.

If the Noble Swissizima would please indicate just where he feels that Germany has violated his lands then we shall, of course, withdraw.

Comment

• Turn 63 to Tilemacho,

Swissy, Please send back home your phalanx close to one of my city.
                        Tilemacho, I trust you so I replace strong unit at the border by old one
                        [This message has been edited by slamp (edited March 29, 2000).]

Comment

• Turn 63 -> Jon, Germans
                          Leader of the Greeks is very happy that his neighbours trust him! It means that they realized his peaceful nature...
                          One Life One Game...

Comment

• Turn 63 to Don

Slamp, if you do not object next turn I will land a Diplomat to establish an Embassy. Please advise if that is acceptable.

Swissy, your Spy makes the German people very nervous. I trust that no evil thoughts have crossed your mind.

Comment

• Turn 64 -> Slamp

"I say we should have used him for target practice..." the Commander refering to the German spy they had returned to the south, "...and who knows how many others are wandering around."

Yes indeed, how many thought Swisazuma, remembering the German ship seen off the coast of the Home Island. But others matters were of greater importance. "We must not anger the Germans. Though there has been a history of animosity between us, I see a greater threat on the horizon."

To be continued.
                              "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• Turn 64 to Tilemacho (both accounts)

Comment

Working...
                                X